This stunning home has to be seen to be truly appreciated, the owners have put their heart and soul into this amazing property and you certainly won’t be disappointed by the fantastic views.
From the moment you walk through the front doors you are met with an immaculately presented home which perfectly captures the breathtaking views from practically every room. The space, style and comfort makes you feel instantly at home throughout the well-designed living areas which are well positioned.
The 2 pak kitchen alone is a masterpiece of design and functionality with ultra-modern stone bench tops, clean white cupboards with soft touch close, chefs 5 burner gas cook top- and high-quality stainless-steel appliances. You’ll feel the full effect of the cool sea breezes and ocean views from the massive dining, living & decking area with views of the coral sea.
The design continues to amaze throughout this two-story, executive property with four well positioned, good size bedrooms all with built-ins but the main bedroom is by far the star with a design that provides plenty of natural light and great ocean views from your private, expansive decking area.
– Four bedrooms (main with master suite and private balcony)
– TV port in main bedroom
– dual sinks in both main bathroom and en-suite (2 shower heads in en-suite)
– Two bathrooms
– Separate 3rd powder room
– Split system air-conditioning throughout
– Unique views from all rooms
– Carpeted bedrooms
– Stainless steel fans throughout
– Varnished timber flooring upstairs
– Open access to massive balcony from living and dining area (breeze can blow throughout the house)
– 2 draw dishwasher
– Soft touch drawers in kitchen
– 5 burner cook-top
– Continuous gas – 26L a minute
– Stone bench tops on kitchen
– LED lighting throughout
– Fruit trees including lime, avocado, mulberry, mango,
– Hardy, easy care garden (minimal watering required)
– Quiet Neighborhood
– Fully fenced
– Pet friendly
This Mackay property has lots to offer the prospective tenant/s, as it is located within walking distance to the Blacks Beach Tavern, with several excellent local schools only a short distance away. Furthermore, with the Central Qld University, the well-regarded Base and Mater Hospitals are easily accessible.
Contact Benjamin from Baileux on 0400 989 161, or email firstname.lastname@example.org today, to arrange your inspection.