This beach side property is impressive both from the street and throughout the interior, it has been fitted out with comfort in mind and no expense spared. The two story, executive property has four well positioned, good size bedrooms all with built-ins but the main bedroom is by far the star with a design that provides plenty of natural light and great views over lake at the rear of the home.
If entertaining is your thing then this house really ticks the boxes with a good size entertaining areas, a large separate media room, and a backyard with an in-ground pool that is sure to impress. There are many other benefits that this property offers that will be best seen in person.
* 270sm highset house built 2014.
* 4 bedrooms.
* Main bed has large walk-in-robe, extensive linen closet, large en-suite and opens out to
* Dual living areas
* Built-in study area and double desk.
* Media room.
* Brand new luxurious carpet in media and upstairs.
* Open plan kitchen/living overlooking the pool and lagoon
* Plumbed fridge space.
* 40mm stone bench tops with waterfall.
* 2.5 x bathrooms.
* 1 x powder room.
* 2.7m high ceilings throughout house and double garage.
* Under stair storage.
* Smart c-bus electrical which can be programmed to your specifications.
* Security system.
* Crim safe screens though out.
* LED lighting throughout.
* Data points and tv points throughout.
* Large balcony upstairs off parents retreat.
* Large in-ground pool with access to lagoon.
* Fully air-conditioned.
* In-ground irrigation system on timer front and back.
* Fully fenced yard with easy care gardens and Sir Walter lawn.
* Outdoor stone kitchen bench with sink.
* Outdoor hot/cold shower.
* Paddle/swim/play in lagoon or beach is a few meters away.
* Watch the nightly sunsets over the lagoon from your balcony.
* Exclusive Dolphin Heads area.
You’ll never get tired of this lifestyle. Not only can you take a leisurely stroll or swim in the afternoon after you finish work, but on the weekend, you can catch dinner almost from your doorstep, or indulge in a local kayaking adventure on the lagoon or at the beach. With the option of alfresco dining and/or entertaining on the beach’s edge with spectacular sunsets and sunrises as your picture-perfect backdrop.
This Mackay property has lots to offer the prospective buyers, as it is located within walking distance to the Dolphin Heads resort, with several excellent local schools only a short distance away. Furthermore, with the Central Qld University, the well-regarded Base and Mater Hospitals are easily accessible.
Please contact Benjamin Molineux or Lida Galea from Baileux to arrange your inspection today.
Ph. 0400 989 161 or E. Benjamin@baileux.com.au
Ph. 0421 940 558 E. Lida@baileux.com.au